Introduction to Facebook Business Page Creation Service
With 1.94 billion monthly active Facebook users for March 2017 (Facebook MAUs) Facebook is surely becoming a large platform to market your business
Reasons to have a Facebook Business Page.:
- The first reason would be simple, with. Having a Facebook Business Page will give you access to some of the above mentioned people
- Get Found by people who are searching for your products and services
- Connect and engage with current and potential customers/client
- Create – a community around your business
- Promote – other content you create, including webinars , blog articles or other useful resources
- Generate – Leads for your business.
Benefits of having a Facebook Business Page
- Pages can allocate multiple admins to help more people manage the account from anywhere and anytime.
- Personal Profiles have friends , which require mutual acceptance, where as any body can “like/follow” a fan/business page
- Also, there are roles that can be assigned, meaning that if you want your blog writer to only have control over blogs, you will assign the role of advertiser in order for him/her not to have access to incoming messages.
- People who follow your page will get notifications when you post.
- Facebook has this neat function called “offers” that, on acceptance allows you inside the clients email box without having to leave Facebook.
8 Facebook Statistics You Should Know:
- Facebook users are 53% female and 47% male
- An average Facebook user has 155 “friends”
- 77% college graduates are on Facebook.
- 88% of 18 – 29 year-olds are on Facebook.
- 84% of 30 – 49 year-olds are on Facebook.
- 72% of 50 – 64 year-olds are on Facebook.
- 56% of online Seniors aged 65+ are on Facebook
You must provide us with the below:
- Logo (160px x 160px)
- Cover Image (820px x 312p)
- Business Address & Contact information
- Business hours
- Short Business Description
- The name of the person who will take over the Facebook page
- Setting up your Facebook Business Page applying best practices
- 1 relevant feature implementation
- 1 animated logo video for your Facebook Header Video (high quality transparent logo must be provided)
- We will suggest types of content for you to post
- A free guide on Facebook Marketing basics